Is this program right for you?
The Servant Leadership Certificate at the University of Wisconsin-Madison is designed for those who aspire to lead by serving others. It encourages you to take an other-focused approach to your work in business, health care, human services, nonprofits, religious groups, and other organizations.
Learning occurs in a supportive environment featuring presenters, small-group discussions, and self-assessments. The instructors are experienced servant leaders who draw on their knowledge and practice of this leadership style.
The 4 sessions will broaden your understanding what is possible in terms of leadership. They include Servant Leadership Foundations, Leadership Through Self-Awareness, Connecting Servant Leadership to Your World, and Bringing Servant Leadership to Life.
This certificate program will develop your ability to create an empowered culture, encourage accountability, and unlock the potential of others.
What you Learn
- The foundations and philosophy of servant leadership
- Your individual strengths and how to use them for growth
- Real-world examples of servant-leaders and servant-led organizations
- Application and operationalization of servant leadership concepts
- Utilization of skills to enhance your credibility as a leader
Where & How you learn
- In-person at the Discovery Building on the UW–Madison campus
- Take 4 daylong sessions over the course of 2 months
Learn more and get registration details for the Servant Leadership Certificate.