Is this program right for you?
The life coaching industry continues to grow; the International Coaching Federation (ICF) estimates the field generates about $2 billion in revenue per year. The Professional Life Coaching Certificate from UW-Madison’s Division of Continuing Studies is a high-quality credential that will put you on a path to a rewarding career.
The Professional Life Coaching Certificate is the Midwest’s only academic ICF-accredited program. The blended learning model, which combines online, teleconferences and in-person modules, is ideal for busy working professionals.
Students in the program are a combination of practicing life coaches who want to take their skills to a higher level, professionals preparing for a second career that requires advanced skills and experience, corporate or nonprofit leaders, and human resources and human service professionals.
This program is an Accredited Coaching Training Program (ACTP) though the International Coach Federation (ICF). As a graduate of this all-inclusive training program, you may apply for credentials such as the Associated Certified Coach (ACC) and the Professional Certified Coach (PCC).
With the Professional Life Coaching Certificate, you can accelerate your career while making a difference in people’s lives.
What you Learn
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the art and science of life coaching through an Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP)
- Develop the knowledge, abilities, and skills to coach with confidence, and practice the dynamic coaching relationship
Where & How you learn
- Face-to-face sessions in Madison, WI
- Online teleconferences
- Learn from ICF certified instructors
- Receive one-on-one feedback from ICF certified supervisors and mentors
- Engage in a dynamic learning environment
- Work alongside a cohort of peers
- Gain 50 client coaching hours
- Complete final examination