Is this program right for you?
Maintenance professionals in manufacturing and facilities settings will deepen their knowledge through problem-solving courses designed to help both new and experienced workers in the UW-Madison’s Maintenance Management Certificate Program.
Faculty and industry experts team up to offer high-quality instruction and guidance to maintenance professionals, materials and purchasing managers, plant managers, and professionals with related product, process, or facility responsibilities.
The program equips you with strategies on how to confront everyday problems and helps to increase your value to your employer.
The program allows you to choose 5 courses from 10 classes offered to complete the certificate, providing a chance to tailor your curriculum to meet your individual needs and address the subject areas most useful to you. Each class runs 2 or 3 days.
By staying current with the latest maintenance practices and technologies, you’ll better understand how to attack complex challenges and contribute to your organization’s bottom line.
What you Learn
- Acquire strategies for dealing with predictive and preventative maintenance
- Learn about the latest technologies and innovations
- Identify management techniques, organizational tools, and best practices to enhance daily effectiveness
- How to increase the reliability of your assets, equipment, and facilities
Where & How you learn
- Advance your maintenance management career and gain practical knowledge through 5 courses chosen from a specialized list of 10.
Lear more and register for the Maintenance Management Certificate Program.