Is this program right for you?
The Executive Leadership Certificate helps senior managers take the final step in their journey to the executive level. It provides the tools you need to improve business operations, develop and execute strategies, and align organizational performance.
Offered by the Center for Professional & Executive Development the Executive Leadership Certificate allows you to draw on your personal strengths to set the tone and tempo for your organization. You will evaluate your leadership capabilities, take an elevated view of company strategy, and a gain a complete grasp of organizational design and development.
You’ll start with Leadership Beyond Management, a one-week course for high-potential professionals exploring the next step in their careers. You continue with three-day courses that allow you to meet the challenges that come with increased responsibilities: Business Acumen and Strategy for Managers; Leadership: Aligning Your Organization for Performance, and Leadership: Transform Your Business Culture.
The courses are offered multiple times per year so you can easily fit them into your schedule. You learn in a full-day, face-to-face environment with leaders from diverse backgrounds and instructors who combine academic rigor with practical experience.
With the Executive Leadership Certificate, you can become the kind of leader who communicates a powerful vision and inspires others in the organization to follow your lead.
What you Learn
- Evaluate your leadership purpose and skills
- Develop an elevated, all-company view of strategy
- Analyze organizational design and development
- Understand the impact of every decision on the strategic and financial goals of a business
Where & How you learn
- Face-to-face in full-day sessions at the Fluno Center on the UW-Madison campus
- Take a week-long course and three 3-day courses
- Each course is offered multiple times per year, and the certificate can be completed within a seven-year timeframe
- Courses may be taken individually to meet business needs
All applicants must:
- There are no prerequisites for the Executive Leadership Certificate
To register and learn more visit program website.