Is this program right for you?
Immerse yourself in the theory and practice of educational leadership in the Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis Master’s Program from UW–Madison with UW–Whitewater, and leave with the skills needed to boost your career.
Earn a degree from UW–Madison by attending conveniently scheduled evening classes at UW-Whitewater. Faculty from both schools teach the Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis Master’s Program, which is known for small class sizes and high-quality instruction.
The typical student completes the academic program in three years.
The program will refine your skills and prepare you to analyze educational strategies and make data-driven decisions to solve problems and make your students and your district more successful. In addition to completing a Master of Science in Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis degree, students will also complete the certification requirements for licensure as Principal, Director of Instruction, or Director of Special Education and Pupil Services. The certification for director of special education and pupil services will require completion of two UW–Madison courses not offered at Whitewater.
What you Learn
- Obtain the skills needed to be a more effective educational leader
- Analyze and create educational strategies to solve complex problems
- Acquire the knowledge to analyze research-based practices and theoretical foundations
Where & How you learn
- Evening/Weekend, face-to-face
- Work individually and in teams to complete coursework and assignments